- Is your goal to stay in your home as long as possible?
- Are you having difficulty expressing your needs and concerns to your family members who seem too busy for you?
- Do you worry about the emotional well-being of your spouse/loved one?
We offer support, resources and understanding for the various challenges faced by older adults. Whether you need help with assuring your home is safe and comfortable for you or concerned about changes in the behaviors or mood of your spouse or loved one; we can help. We will come to your home to listen and learn of your needs and concerns, and then provide you with the information and resources you are looking for.Senior Adults Click Here
CAREGIVERS & FAMILY MEMBERS
- Are you concerned about your older parent living alone?
- Have your family dynamics become more strained as your relative continues to age?
- Is your loved one regularly sad, angry, anxious or fearful?
We provide you with guidance, resources and helpful information with which to make wise decisions concerning your aging parents. Many times we begin with an in-home assessment of your loved ones, then advise you concerning your best course of action for their needs. We provide you with options as well as recommendations.Caregivers Click Here
– Are Your Client Families Struggling With:
- Home vs. Senior Housing?
- Driving Concerns?
- Family Conflict?
When you serve older adults, Pathways for Aging can be an invaluable resource for you. We provide professional, objective, unbiased assessment of the mental, emotional and physical needs of your patient/client. We can also provide you with additional in-the-home support in the care of your patient/client, being the “eyes and ears” for you, to assure their best care.Professionals Click Here
LISTEN NOW to some words of advice from Jeannie Krause-Taylor, Founder of Pathways for Aging
Pathways for Aging was founded to help older adults age positively. That means we do all we can to help make the aging process easier — for older adults, their families, and their professional caregivers.
Turn on your speakers and press the triangle “play” button below to hear how we can help you navigate the challenges of aging:
Contact us at 314-395-7560 to schedule a personalized, professional consultation.